Residential Plumbing Repair, Replacement & Installation in Sun Prairie
If you’re looking for plumbing technicians you can trust to always go above and beyond, call 608-834-8767 for expert plumbing installation, repair, and maintenance services from Oliver's Plumbing.
Oliver's Plumbing offers exceptional plumbing service and solutions to our customers in Sun Prairie, WI because we want you to feel secure and confident in the state of your home’s plumbing system. We work quickly and efficiently to solve your problems and will always go above and beyond when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions possible.
Visit our reviews page before you call to hear from residents of your community who have trusted our qualified experts for years.
Reliable Plumbing Repairs
Below are just a few of the many services that we provide which can help keep your home’s plumbing system in perfect working order:
Drain Cleaning Services
Have you been noticing that when you empty one drain, another one begins bubbling up? Maybe you’ve seen unpleasant residue near your drain in your tub because the water takes so long to drain, or you’ve started hearing ‘gurgling’ sounds when your drains empty out.
Whatever the indicator, a drain clog is a severe plumbing issue which needs to be resolved as soon as possible. Otherwise, you may find yourself with an overflowing toilet or leaking pipes sooner than later.
At Oliver's Plumbing we can locate the clog inside your sewer line and provide fast and efficient drain clog removal services to restore your drains to perfect working order.
Dependable Water Heater Repair and Installation
Has the quality of your hot water been decreasing? Over time, as you use your water heater it will begin to show signs of wear and tear, and begin working less efficiently. Some signals which indicate that you may need professional water heater maintenance and repair are:
- Rising energy bills. If your water heater is overworking because it is operating less efficiently, you’ll soon notice it on your monthly bills.
- Leaking tank. If your tank is leaking, then you need to call for water heater replacement services.
- Stings of cold water. If you’ve been experiencing stings of ice cold water during a warm stream of water, then there is an issue with your water heater.
Saving on your plumbing solutions has never been easier, just visit our coupons page before you call.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
If you are considering investing in a tankless water heater installation but you are on the fence about it, read the following features and benefits to understand why one of these units might be right for you:
- You’ll save money because the unit is more efficient and only works when it is needed.
- Tankless units connect directly to the plumbing and eliminate the need for a hot water tank in your home. This will save you space.
- With no water tank, you will enjoy unlimited hot water.
- Tankless water heaters have fewer components and require less frequent repairs and maintenance.
- They also last longer, with a lifespan of about 5-10 years longer than a traditional unit.
Not sure if a tankless water heater is right for you? We can help recommend the right make and model of water heater to suit your needs.
Reroute water and drain for ne si k location
Replaced disposal. Installed ISE CONTRACTOR 333 disposal with cord.
Repairing Kohler faucet
Replaced spray hose on Kohler faucet.
Replaced water softener.